PHASES OF THE WORK
The present and future wealth, wellbeing and peace of mind of the business family, from all points of view, depends on the model of solution chosen and this should be the result of a careful and completely tailored study.
Our work plan has three independent phases, this is true for the Action Plan and the Costs
Phase 1: DIAGNOSTICS
Application of an analysis model that relates and connects people and activities under the specific umbrella of the business family in question. It analyses current objectives and explores their potential.
- Draws out the complexity of the situation, allows abstraction, relativization, detection of key strengths and weaknesses, elimination and nurturing
- Identifies the precise nature of the right organizational and relational model of the business in question in order to set up the best operating systems for the business and personal needs, whatever its organization
- Draws up a draft viability diagram and determines what and how it will be defined
- Allows the right solution to be chosen
- Professionalism, knowledge, methodology, listening, snapshot, empathy, detection, systemization, leading, analysis, configuration, visualization and definition
- Executive report
- Results report
- Trust, effort, intention, desire and will to anticipate, courage, empathy, serenity, self-criticism, rising to the challenge, desire to achieve family stability, obtaining the shared dream
CHOOSING THE SOLUTION
Phase 2: IMPLEMENTATION
DESIGN OF STRATEGIC PROPOSALS
Professionalism, knowledge, experience, life experiences, confidence and guidance
Creation of strategic plans
- Succession planning
- Implantation of family and/or business management bodies
- Family office
- Philanthropy and Family Social Corporate Responsibility (SCR)
Committed to the challenge, prepared to execute, accepting of responsibilities, empathetic, patient, integrating dynamics, conscious of the delimitation of roles decided upon, respectful desiring to maintain, constant and keeping dialogue open.
- Putting in to action
Phase 3: PROGRESS MENTORING
To define what our progress mentoring services consists of we would like to use the comparison of a family doctor. We believe in expressing clearly what we do: we look out for the overall health of the members, we indicate when a general check-up is needed for the organization, we listen, we intuit, we are interested in everything from a headache to a twisted ankle: we prevent, prescribe vaccinations before the flu becomes an epidemic, we ask everyone about each other and suggest who can look after who. We do what our patients/clients consider that they need at each given moment, we accompany them to try to find the best solution for each case. Looking at it more academically, we would say: we are the ones that can make a holistic reading, of the whole unit, of its members and their activities, because we know their complete medical history and in some cases, we were present at the birth.
- Permanent attention to the whole family and its management bodies
- Follow-up of strategic plan
- One-off consultations